40" x 72" Mobile Clear Acrylic Room Divider / Sneeze Guard
- MFG Part #:
Here's a room partition that promotes social distancing in an office, classroom, healthcare facility, retail environment, and more. With a tall, acrylic sneeze guard panel that extends nearly to the floor, it creates a barrier between workspaces or sections off small areas of a room. A strong, steel frame with lockable casters makes this plastic barrier easy to move when you need to, yet sturdy and stable when you don't. Water-soluble markers enable it to double as a dry-erase whiteboard. Part sneeze shield. Part collaboration tool. Entirely useful.
- Allows sectioning of work, retail, clinic, and education spaces without obstructing the view
- Economically priced without compromising quality
- Full-length, vertical orientation
- Clear plastic sneeze guard helps provide separation between employees, customers, patients, or students
- Steel outer frame ensures durability and stability
- Aluminum inner frame prevents warping
- 5/16”-thick acrylic provides strength and impact resistance
- Smooth-rolling locking casters, two with locking brakes, deliver effortless mobility on carpeted and hard floors
- Easy to clean with a microfiber cloth and a solution of mild dish soap and water or commercial plastic cleaners rated safe for use on acrylics*
- Writeable surface allows it to double as a markerboard (water-soluble markers only)**
- Perfect for hospitals, corporate offices, banks, medical clinics, reception desk areas, waiting rooms, and more
- Overall dimensions: 43"W x 24"D x 75"H
- Acrylic shield dimensions: 38.5"W x 64"H
- Panel material: Clear acrylic
- Panel thickness: 5/16”
- Casters: 2” (two with locking brakes)
- Outer frame material: Powder-coated steel
- Inner frame material: Aluminum
- Required tools: Allen wrench (included)
**Water-soluble dry-erase markers are safe for use on these acrylic panels. Other forms of dry-erase markers are not recommended because they will be difficult to erase and could possibly leave stains and ghosting.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.