At Shiffler, we make the shipping and delivery of your products quick and hassle free. We ship product to the 48 continental United States, and we can make arrangements to ship product overseas and to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada by calling us toll free at 1-800-547-1539.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost at that time. On larger orders, or if the freight charges seem high, please call 1-800-547-1539 or Submit for Quote the order and our sales team will work to optimize the shipping cost for your order.
For smaller items, Shiffler ships product via FedEx or UPS. For larger orders, and LTL freight deliveries, Shiffler utilizes final mile delivery companies and will work with you to minimize the shipping expense depending on your location and order size.
RETURN THIRTY (30) DAY POLICY
Shiffler is dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services. Check your orders for freight damage immediately once product arrives. Unused merchandise, in sellable condition, not meeting your complete satisfaction may be returned in its original packaging within thirty (30) days. If returns are due to our error or damage, we will pay for your return shipping. If for any other reason, you will be required to pay the cost of return shipping and may be subject to a restocking charge. All custom or personalized orders are made to your specifications and may not be returned.
Just follow these easy steps:
- Contact Customer Care at 1-800-547-1539 or submit a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up the Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”).
- Once RMA is received, please repack items in the original shipping carton(s).
- Include a copy of your packing list, invoice and details about what you are returning.
- Include order and PO numbers for proper credit
- Ship back using UPS or FedEx within thirty (30) days of the RMA authorization date to:
Shiffler Equipment Sales, Inc., 745 South Street, Chardon, Ohio 44024
If merchandise is sent to any of our other addresses a $5.00 transfer fee will be deducted from your credit.
Custom orders are non-returnable. For PPE items, per U.S. government regulations, all PPE items are not returnable (PPE: Personal Protective Equipment for Covid-19) which includes products such as masks, sneeze guards, etc.